INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
We only collect the personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
If you request certain services available through this Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, date of date of birth, proof of identity, investment experience, risk tolerance, information about your personal investment goals or objectives and other personal information that is deemed necessary for us to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, anti-money laundering obligations. We may also collect information about your transactions with or through us, such as your wallet balance or your account information, trading activity, and account history, if applicable.
We may use personally identifiable information in order to develop, offer and deliver products and services to you; respond to inquiries from you or your representative(s); or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. TALON ESPORTS may collect nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- From you or your representative(s) on applications, registrations or other forms (e.g., your contact information);
- From you or your representative(s) regarding your preferences (e.g., based on your activity on the Website);
- From other interactions with TALON ESPORTS (e.g., discussions with our customer service staff or your entry of information into our interactive tools); or
- From oral and written correspondence from you (e.g., we may retain the information in a file specific to you).
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Website. This information includes the type of Internet browser and operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, pages visited, and average time spent on the Website. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve the Website design and functionality. When you contact us through the Website, you consent to TALON ESPORTS’s review and internal use of your communication. We also may use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate to analyze Website usage and to gather broad demographic information.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION
As a general rule, TALON ESPORTS will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, except with your permission. We use and disclose personal information for the purposes that we have disclosed to you, except as otherwise permitted by law. We will request your consent before we use or disclose your information for any materially different purpose. Unless specifically described below, consent may be obtained in any legally sufficient method. For example, depending on the circumstance and the laws of your jurisdiction, consent may be obtained by providing you with notice and the opportunity to opt-out.
TALON ESPORTS may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us, including ongoing support;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights relating to you;
- to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, anti-money laundering laws;
- to verify your identity and confirm your eligibility to use TALON ESPORTS services;
- to notify you about changes to the Website and/or services;
- to respond to your feedback or inquiries;
- for any other lawful purposes with your consent.
TALON ESPORTS may disclose your personal information:
- to unaffiliated persons or entities whom you designate;
- to affiliates, including affiliated services providers;
- to our third-party contractors, service providers and agents who perform services for TALON ESPORTS, provided that such contractors, service providers and agents use the personal information only for the purposes of such services and are bound by confidentiality obligations;
- to the government, law enforcement officials or third parties under certain circumstances, for example, in response to legal process, a court order or a subpoena or to report taxes, or if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, abuse of the Website, security breaches of the Website, or as necessary to protect our systems, business, users or others or as otherwise required by law;
- as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or disposition of our assets or business;
- to other organizations, with your consent or as directed by your representative(s); or
- to other organizations, as permitted or required by the laws that protect your privacy (for example, for fraud prevention).
In addition, we may disclose aggregated information to advertisers and for marketing or promotional purposes. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
We require each of the above parties to adhere to our privacy standards and to use this information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared. Individuals interact with us in a variety of ways, and under some of these variations, we may exchange information with parties in addition to those described above.
LINKED WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES